Where or How best can I find an Interventionist?

Hi everyone, thanks for your help last time I was here. Just wondering how best or where I can find a professional interventionist for my Boy friend case, as earlier advised, would help so much. Thanks again!

~ Jen.

Regular User Asked on October 11, 2018 in Addiction case.
Add Comment
3 Answer(s)
Best answer

Dear Jen,

I’m glad to hear that you’re moving forward with finding support for your partner. We wish you all the best!

You can always find professionals from our comprehensive database at www.treatmenthub365.com You can search by name or service provider title, or health issue in question followed by your locale. In this case, I went ahead to search for you an interventionist in New Your, here: https://treatmenthub365.com/?select=interventionist&lp_s_loc=New+York&lp_s_tag=&lp_s_cat=&s=home&post_type=listing

Find someone suitable, and reach out to them. All the best,


Moderator Answered on October 11, 2018.
Add Comment

Once again, thanks so much for your prompt response! Will be in touch.

~ Jen

Regular User Answered on October 11, 2018.
Add Comment

Glad to help 🙂

Good luck!

Moderator Answered on October 11, 2018.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.